Thursday 4 October 2012

Nail Mail!! - Cult Nails, Gloss n' Sparkle, etc.

Just a quick post today to show you the nail mail I got today...Yay!

First up, my Cult Nails order...
 
Living Water, Time Traveller, I Got Distracted


I also have my order from Aussie Indie Seller Gloss 'n Sparkle and some polishes from the blogsale over at The Epitome of Superficiality.

Optimus, Cotinga, Goblins Grave, Witches Britches (LE Halloween polish), cuticle oil and some random clog sale polishes.
 
And now some quick swatches of Cult Nails I Got Distracted.
 




Sorry about the dodgy clean up job. I was in a hurry.
 
On the plus side, I get my new camera shortly (hopefully tomorrow), so no more dodgy iPhone pics...Yay!
 
Check back tomorrow for the second part of the "This is Halloween" nail art challenge -Watermarbling!
 
Cult Nails is available here and Gloss n' Sparkle is available here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment