Saturday 8 December 2012

NOTD - Avon Sequinned Turquoise

Hi everyone,

Oh my god, I am such a bad blogger! I haven't posted anything for awhile, let alone actually post my Aussie Nails Monday manis. Bad Blogger! Bad Blogger!

I have some pics for my Aussie Nails mani coming up hopefully tomorrow (but don't hold you breath because I really don't want to be responsible for any deaths).

So for today we have a mani that I did a couple of weeks ago that I have been meaning to post.

This is Avon 'Sequinned Turquoise'.
I saw a couple of people post about this a few months bad and I just HAD to get it.
So, I placed my first Avon order in years and this little beauty was mine.

This polish is just gorgeous. In some lights it shows up more green and in others it has a definite blue tone.

This is 2 coats, with 1 coat of SV. I could have gotten away with just one coat but 2 gives the polish a bit more depth.


In the sun.
In the shade.

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, check out the details here, Chantelle xx
    http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour suits you so well!

    I also nominated you for the Best Blog Award, if you'd like to check it out: http://talesaboutnails.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/nominated-best-blog-award/
    :)

    x Lauren

    ReplyDelete