Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bellabox...My first delivery

Hi everyone,

This post is about my first delivery of the great monthly cosmetic sample service Bellabox.

August's box is all about "Go Green" and includes 'green' products.

The box arrives packaged beautifully.


Inside is a list of the items in this months box and some information about the theme "Go Green"


All of the gorgeous items.

Some of the great Be In Awe products. A Clearing serum and 2 Calming Serums

WotNot Facial Wipes
These facial wipes are great. I have very sensitive skin and find that most facial wipes cause some kind of irritation. The absolutely DO NOT! 
I am very excited because, while most of the time I use a cleanser, makeup remover, etc., sometimes I just want to be lazy and use a wipe.
These work a treat.
You can buy them here.

Uspa Organic Wild Thyme Foot Pumice


Daily C - a Vitamin C Drink
EmerginC Scientific Organics - Phytocell Detox Mask
There was also a few more items which, for some reason, I have not photographed.
They are:
Luk Beautifood Lip Nourish
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
LUSH Ros' Argan Body Conditioner - which I absolutely LOVE and, along with the facial wipes, I will definitely by buying in the future.

Overall, it's not a bad box. I always like to try new products and I am very happy with the couple of things I hvae tried from this box so far (the Lush Body Conditioner and the WotNot Facial Wipes).

Thats it for now.
Have a lovely day everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment