Monday 19 November 2012

Aussie Nails Monday - Glitter


Hi everyone,
Wow! I have actually managed to last for 2 weeks of this challenge. And this one is actually being posted on a Monday (just)!

The theme for this week is GLITTER!

This is Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd over Avon Sequinned Turquoise.


I had a look through my many glitters to find the perfect one for this challenge. It needed to encapsulate ‘glitter’ perfectly.

I decided upon Lynnderella ‘The Glittering Crowd’ because, not only is it an awesome glitter bomb but it also has glitter in the name.
 
 
 
 
The Glittering Crowd has over 100 different kinds of glitter in it, so it is the perfect ‘glitter’ themed polish.
 
Because the theme is glitter, I figured it should be layered over some glitter too and since I was wearing Avon Sequinned Turquoise at the time, I decided I would just stick with that.


Thanks for stopping by.
Make sure you check out the other lovely ladies who are also doing the Aussie Nails Monday...


 


Members:

Elissa - Lissa’s Polish Addiction
Bec - Nail Gun XS
Marie - Marie’s Manicure Madhouse
Courtney - Tales From The Makeup Bag
Sarah - Shatter Me Claire
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Teneil - Tee Bee’s Nails
Nicole - The Epitome of Superficiality
Bec - Lacquer Dreams

Naomi - NananaisNails
Eboni - Enamoured With Enamel
Katie - Pretty Polish Please
Adelle - Adelle1985 (Instagram)
Kelly - Kelly's Kolors
Rebecca - Polished Peripherals
Nicki
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Melissa - Mel My Issta
Natalie - Walk In My Eyeshadow
Jennifer - JennLojko (Instagram)
Kristy - The Polish Haven
Emma - Nails In The Desert

Erin - Erinzi (Instagram)
Brie - Strawbrie (Instagram)
Astrid - Lovessweetas(Instagram)
Jasmyn - Jas’ Blingtastic Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment