Tuesday 4 September 2012

Face of Australia - Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons

Hi Everyone,

I know these have been out for a little while and most of you have probably snapped them up already but here is my two cents on the Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons.

Source: Face of Australia website
These lip gloss crayons are limited edition, come in a pack of 3 and retail for $14.95 (for the 3).

They apply really smoothly, give a nice wash of colour and a lovely moisturised feel.
Lips do not feel sticky (like some glosses) and have a nice subtle colour, which can be built up.


Similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks and the Lipstick Queen Crayons, they are almost a cross between lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss.

Here are my pics of the lip crayons...

 
 
L to R: Cupcake, Sundae, Macaron


The colours are all really nice and I am actually a fan of all 3 of them (which is very rare) because I think the sheer buildable nature of the crayon makes them suitable for most skin colours.

Overall, these are really nice and great value for money. I picked mine up on special for about $11 at Big W...BARGAIN!
They are a limited edition item, so I am not sure how long they will be around for, so get them now!

Thanks for stopping by. x

No comments:

Post a Comment