Wednesday 26 September 2012

"This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge Announcement!

Hi everyone.

Just a quick update to let you know that I will be doing an October 'Halloween' challenge.

Bec from Lacquer Dreams came up with a month long Halloween challenge, consisting of a couple of challenges a week.


I am really excited about this challenge.
As i live in Australia, we do not really celebrate Halloween much but it seems like such a fun holiday that we are missing out on.

This is my first ever nail challenge. I also haven't tried watermarbling yet and haven't done much nail art, so this could be interesting.

Big thanks to Bec for organising this challenge.

Be sure to check out her blog Lacquer Dreams.
There are also quite a few oither Aussie bloggers doing this challenge and I will link to them at some point too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Wish me luck with this challenge...I will need it.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about starting my own Halloween Nail Challenge but I figured I should see if anyone was doing it first. Glad I found yours! I'll definitely be participating.

    http://www.overpolished.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..I meant to post this over on Laquer Dreams. Sorry!

      Delete
    2. No worries. You should definitely join. It will be heaps of fun. Also, I LOVE your blog.

      Delete